Sunday 1 April 2007

First footsteps in Oslo!

I have finally started on a photo project that I've been thinking about for quite some time. This blog has been standing by and ready to go almost as long, but because of snow I haven't posted anything until now.

How snow can stop a blog? Well, the idea is that in this blog I publish pictures of the painted footsteps that started appearing in Oslo a couple of years ago--at least as I know them. But without pictures of footsteps there isn't much to publish. And believe it or not, but the day after I decided to start on this project and photograph all the footsteps as I come across them (and have a camera with me), it started snowing and footsteps disappeared! But now, the snow has disappeared and the project becomes real.

It starts with two footsteps I came across in Smalgangen close to where I live at Grønland in Oslo, Norway:

Smalgangen 1:


Smalgangen 2:

No comments: